Well, my baby is officially a kindergartener! The school he will attend has a two week summer program for children entering Kindergarten (4 hrs a day). I was so worried about how he was going to do and what he was going to do when we got there. He was a champ! After we picked him up today he kept saying "I'm in kindergarten now! I'm a kindergartener!" He is so excited. I couldn't be more thrilled. It makes me sad though to realize that he is growing up and won't be my "baby" anymore. I am so afraid his sweet hugs and kisses will soon stop once he is a "big boy" in school. Please pray for me to get thru this new stage.
1 comment:
How bittersweet. I am glad to hear that he transitioned so well to it though. Don't you just love how they are proud of things?!
Post a Comment